This is a list of every game played during week 3 of the college football season involving at least one FBS or FCS school. All games are listed, televised or not. For the televised games, I include the announcers and sideline reporters (where applicable). I put all of it on a Google Documents spreadsheet that can be accessed at the following link:
– I include the ESPN3com games, even though technically they aren’t “televised”.
– I’ve listed the satellite affiliates for the SEC game of the week (Vanderbilt-Mississippi) in a comment on the document. There are numerous local affiliates, a listing of which can be found here: Link
– The local affiliates for the Raycom production (now branded as the “ACC Network”) of the ACC game of the week (Georgia Tech-North Carolina) can be found here: Link
– The affiliates for the WAC game of the week (Fresno State-Utah State) can be found here: Link
– The local affiliates for the MAC game of the week (Connecticut-Temple) can be found here: Link
– The affiliates for the OVC game of the week (Austin Peay-Tennessee State) can be found here: Link
– Also listed on the document as a comment are the regional nets carrying the following games: Iowa State-Kansas State, Air Force-Oklahoma, Akron-Kentucky, and Houston-UCLA.
– There are comments in the document with additional information for several other games.
– ABC/ESPN2 coverage map for the 3:30 pm ET games: Link
– ABC/ESPN2 coverage map for the 8:00 pm ET games: Link