This is a list of every game played during week 5 of the college football season involving at least one FBS or FCS school. All games are listed, televised or not. For the televised games, I include the announcers and sideline reporters (where applicable). I put all of it on a Google Documents spreadsheet that can be accessed at the following link:
– I include the ESPN3com games, even though technically they aren’t “televised”.
– I’ve listed the satellite affiliates for the SEC game of the week (Kentucky-Mississippi) in a comment on the document. There are numerous local affiliates, a listing of which can be found here: Link
– The local affiliates for the Raycom production (now branded as the “ACC Network”) of the ACC game of the week (Florida State-Virginia) can be found here: Link
– I’ve listed the satellite affiliates for the Big East game of the week (Vanderbilt-Connecticut) in a comment on the document. The local affiliates can be found here: Link
– The WAC Network will have two games this week (Idaho-Central Michigan and Boise State-New Mexico State). Local affiliates for the games can be found here: Link
– The local affiliates for the MAC game of the week (Ohio-Eastern Michigan) can be found here: Link
– The local affiliates for the Southland Conference game of the week (McNeese State-Northwestern State) can be found here: Link
– The affiliates for the OVC game of the week (Southeast Missouri State-Eastern Illinois) can be found here: Link
– Also listed on the document as a comment are the regional nets carrying the following games: Kansas-Baylor, Georgia-Colorado.
– There are comments in the document with additional information for several other games.
– Big Ten Network “gamefinder” for this Saturday (of course, with Ohio State-Illinois the only BTN game, this isn’t particularly relevant): Link
– USA Today Poll: Link
– FCS Coaches Poll: Link