This is a list of every game played during week 6 of the college football season involving at least one FBS or FCS school. All games are listed, televised or not. For the televised games, I include the announcers and sideline reporters (where applicable). I put all of it on a Google Documents spreadsheet that can be accessed at the following link:
– I include the ESPN3com games, even though technically they aren’t “televised”.
– I’ve listed the satellite affiliates for the SEC game of the week (Tennessee-Georgia) in a comment on the document. There are numerous local affiliates, a listing of which can be found here: Link
– The local affiliates for the Raycom production (now branded as the “ACC Network”) of the ACC game of the week (Boston College-North Carolina State) can be found here: Link
– I’ve listed the satellite affiliates for the Big East game of the week (Syracuse-South Florida) in a comment on the document. The local affiliates can be found here: [Link when available]
– Local affiliates for the WAC game of the week (Toledo-Boise State) can be found here: Link
– There are two MAC games with regional coverage via local affiliates (Temple-Northern Illinois and Western Michigan-Ball State, with a noon ET kickoff for both contests). Those affiliate listings can be found here: Link
The MAC affiliates in Wisconsin, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Florida (Bright House), and New York will carry Temple-Northern Illinois, as will the affiliates in Cleveland, Ohio, and Charleston, West Virginia. Cox-NE (based in Providence) will also carry that game. The non-Cleveland affiliates in Ohio will carry Western Michigan-Ball State, as will affiliates in Indiana, Michigan, and Wheeling, West Virginia.
– The local affiliates for the Southland Conference game of the week (Texas State-Southeastern Louisiana) can be found here: Link
– The local affiliates for the OVC game of the week (Eastern Illinois-Eastern Kentucky) can be found here: Link
– Also listed on the document as a comment are the regional nets carrying the following games: Texas Tech-Baylor, UCLA-California, and Colorado-Missouri.
– There are comments in the document with additional information for several other games.
– ABC/ESPN coverage maps for the 3:30 pm ET games and the 8:00 pm ET games: Link
– Big Ten Network “gamefinder” for this Saturday (since the two games on BTN this week aren’t on at the same time, it’s admittedly not particularly relevant): Link
– USA Today Poll: Link
– FCS Coaches Poll: Link
Filed under: Football Tagged: | ABC, ACC Network, Big East Network, Big Ten Network, College Football TV Listings, CSN, ESPN, ESPN GamePlan, ESPN3.com, FCS Coaches Poll, FSN, OVC Network, SEC Network, Southland TV, USA Today Coaches Poll, WAC Network