This is a list of every game played during week 12 of the college football season involving at least one FBS or FCS school. All games are listed, televised or not. For the televised games (only live broadcasts are listed), I include the announcers and sideline reporters (where applicable). I put all of it on a Google Documents spreadsheet that can be accessed at the following link:
College Football TV Listings 2013, Week 12
– I include ESPN3.com games; they are denoted as “ESPN3″.
- This season, I am also including digital network feeds provided by various conferences when they are free of charge. For some of these feeds, the audio will be a simulcast of the home team’s radio broadcast. There are also online platforms that have their own announcers (a la ESPN3.com).
For now, the digital networks I am including in the listings are those for the Mountain West, Big Sky, OVC, NEC, Big South, and Patriot League.
– The local affiliates for the SEC Network “national” game of the week (Kentucky-Vanderbilt) can be found here: Link
– There are two “split” national games for the ACC this week.
Local affiliates for Maryland-Virginia Tech can be found here: Link
Local affiliates for North Carolina-Pittsburgh can be found here: Link
– The local affiliates for the AAC Network game of the week (UCF-Temple) can be found here: Link
– The local affiliates for the Southland Network game of the week (Sam Houston State-Southeastern Louisiana) can be found here: Link
– The local affiliates for the ESPN Regional MAC game of the week (Central Michigan-Western Michigan) can be found here: Link
– I’ve listed the regional nets carrying the ACC Network “regional” game of the week (North Carolina State-Boston College) in a note on the document.
– Also listed in notes on the document are the regional nets carrying West Virginia-Kansas, Stony Brook-James Madison, and TCU-Kansas State.
– There are notes on the document for several other contests.
– ABC coverage maps for the 3:30 pm ET games: Link
– BTN (formerly Big Ten Network) “gamefinder”: Link
– BCS Standings (FBS): Link
– FCS Coaches’ Poll: Link
A lot of the information I used in putting this together came courtesy of Matt Sarzyniak
’s incredibly comprehensive and completely indispensable site College Sports on TV
, which simply cannot be overpraised. It’s a must-bookmark for any fan of college sports, to say the least.
Also to be credited, as always, are the indefatigable information collectors (and in some cases sports-TV savants) at the506.com. I am also assisted on occasion by helpful athletic media relations officials at various schools and conferences.
Filed under: Football | Tagged: AAC Network, ABC coverage map, ACC Network, BCS Standings, BTN gamefinder, College Football TV Listings, College Sports on TV, FCS Coaches Poll, SEC Network, Southland Network, the506.com | Leave a comment »