This is a list of every game played during week 13 of the college football season involving at least one FBS or FCS school. All games are listed, televised or not. For the televised games (only live broadcasts are listed), I include the announcers and sideline reporters (where applicable). I put all of it on a Google Documents spreadsheet that can be accessed at the following link:
College Football TV Listings 2014, Week 13
– I include ESPN3.com games; they are denoted as “ESPN3″.
- This season, I am also including digital network feeds provided by various conferences when they are free of charge. For some of these feeds, the audio will be a simulcast of the home team’s radio broadcast. There are also online platforms that have their own announcers (a la ESPN3).
For now, the digital networks I am including in the listings are those for the Mountain West, Big Sky, Big South, OVC, NEC, SoCon, and Patriot League. Occasionally free feeds are also provided by the Atlantic Sun and WCC.
– Local affiliates for the ACC Network “national” game of the week (Virginia Tech-Wake Forest) can be found here: Link
– Regional nets carrying the ACC Network “regional” game (Georgia State-Clemson) are listed in a note in the document, and are also available here: Link
– Local affiliates for American Sports Network games: GWU-Monmouth, Chattanooga-Furman, Elon-James Madison, Florida International-North Texas, Florida Atlantic-Middle Tennessee State, Marshall-UAB
– Local affiliates for the Southland Conference game of the week (Central Arkansas-Sam Houston State) can be found here: Link
– Listed in a note in the document are the regional nets carrying South Alabama-South Carolina, UTSA-Western Kentucky, and Texas Tech-Iowa State.
– There are notes in the document for several other games.
– ABC/ESPN2 coverage map for the 3:30 pm ET games: Link
– BTN (formerly Big Ten Network) “gamefinder”: Link
– AP Poll (FBS): Link
– FCS Coaches’ Poll: Link
A lot of the information I use in putting this together comes courtesy of Matt Sarzyniak
’s remarkably comprehensive and completely indispensable site College Sports on TV
, which simply cannot be praised enough. It’s a must-bookmark for any fan of college sports.
Also to be credited, as always, are the indefatigable information collectors (and in a few cases sports-TV savants) at the506.com. I am also assisted on occasion by helpful athletic media relations officials at various schools and conferences.
Filed under: Football | Tagged: ABC coverage map, ACC Network, American Sports Network, Campus Insiders, College Football TV Listings, College Sports on TV, FCS Coaches Poll, NEC Front Row, SEC Network, SoCon Digital Network, the506.com | Leave a comment »