This is a list of every game played during week 10 of the college football season involving at least one FBS or FCS school. All games are listed, televised or not. For the televised games (only live broadcasts are listed), I include the announcers and sideline reporters (where applicable). I put all of it on a Google Documents spreadsheet that can be accessed at the following link:
College Football TV Listings 2012, Week 10
– I include ESPN3.com games; they are denoted as “ESPN3″.
– I’ve listed the regional network affiliates for the SEC Network “national” game of the week (Tulsa-Arkansas) in a comment on the document. There are numerous local affiliates, a listing of which can be found here: Link
– The ACC Network has a “split national” telecast this week, with two games.
Local affiliates for Virginia-North Carolina State can be found here: Link
Local affiliates for Georgia Tech-Maryland can be found here: Link
– I’ve listed the regional nets carrying the SEC Network “regional” game of the week (Troy-Tennessee) in comments on the document.
– I’ve listed the regional nets carrying the ACC Network “regional” game of the week (Boston College-Wake Forest) in comments on the document.
- The local affiliates for two Southland Conference Network games can be found at the following links: McNeese State-Nicholls State (Link) and Northwestern State-Central Arkansas (Link)
- I’ve listed the regional network affiliates for the Big East Network game of the week (Syracuse-Cincinnati) in a comment on the document. A listing of local affiliates can be found here: [Link when available]
– Also listed on the document in a comment are the regional nets carrying the following games: Houston-East Carolina, Kansas-Baylor, and James Madison-Maine.
– There are comments in the document with additional information for several other games.
– ABC/ESPN2 coverage maps for the noon ET and 3:30 pm ET games: Link
– BTN (formerly Big Ten Network) “gamefinder”: Link
– BCS Standings (FBS): Link
– FCS Coaches’ Poll: Link
A lot of the information I used in putting this together came courtesy of Matt Sarzyniak
’s alarmingly comprehensive and completely indispensable website College Sports on TV
, which cannot be lauded enough. It’s a must-bookmark for any fan of college sports, to say the least. Also to be credited, as always, are the indefatigable information gatherers (and in some cases sports-TV savants) at the 506.com
. I am also assisted on occasion by helpful athletic media relations officials at various schools and conferences.
Filed under: Football | Tagged: ABC coverage maps, ACC Network, Big East Network, College Football TV Listings, College Sports on TV, FBS, FCS, FSN, SEC Network, Southland Network, the506.com | Leave a Comment »