This is a list of every game played during week 11 of the 2017 college football season involving at least one FBS or FCS school. All games are listed, televised or not.
For the televised games (only live broadcasts are listed), I include the announcers and sideline reporters (where applicable). I put all of it on a Google Documents spreadsheet that can be accessed at the following link:
– I include games streamed by ESPN3.com and Fox Sports Go; they are denoted as “ESPN3″ and “FS-Go”, respectively. This season, I will also list streamed games for NBC Live Extra and CBS Sports Digital.
– I also list digital network feeds provided by various conferences, but only when they are free of charge. For some of these feeds, the audio will be a simulcast of the home team’s radio broadcast. Other online platforms have their own announcers.
Occasionally individual schools (almost always at the FCS level) provide video feeds free of charge. When that is the case, I list those as well.
– I do not include PPV telecasts, regardless of whether or not the matchup in question features FBS or FCS schools. These games are increasingly rare.
– The local affiliates for the ACC Network “national” game of the week can be found on a link in the document, and here: Virginia Tech-Georgia Tech
– The regional sports networks carrying the ACC Network “regional” game of the week can be found on a link in the document, and here: Wake Forest-Syracuse
– ESPN College Extra games (with blackout maps where applicable): Link
– AP Poll (FBS): Link
– FCS Coaches’ Poll: Link
As always, I must mention the indefatigable information collectors (and in some cases sports-TV savants) at the506.com. I am also assisted on occasion by helpful athletic media relations officials at various schools and conferences.