This list actually includes every game involving an FBS or FCS school, whether a game is televised or not. For the TV games, I also include the broadcast announcers and sideline reporters. There are always a few games (usually involving locally-produced telecasts of FCS schools) where gathering information on game announcers is problematic. I usually get almost all the information on the announcing teams eventually, however.
As I’ve done in previous weeks, I’m using Google Documents in an effort to make the listings more accessible.
— ABC 3:30 pm ET coverage map: Link
— Areas picking up the Miami-Virginia Tech game on ESPN (as opposed to ABC) will not receive the game in HD.
- ERT-SEC (SEC Network) coverage of LSU-Mississippi State can be seen on FSN-Detroit, CSN-California, MSG, and local affiliates listed here: Link
- Raycom affiliates for North Carolina-Georgia Tech are listed here: Link
- Southland TV (Southland Conference Network) coverage of Texas Southern-Texas State can be seen on local affiliates listed here: Link
- ERT-BE (Big East Network) coverage of Fresno State-Cincinnati can be seen on SNY, CST, ALT, and local affiliates listed here: Link
- ERT-MAC (MAC regional syndication) coverage of Buffalo-Temple can be seen on local affiliates listed here: Link
- Ball State-Auburn can be seen on FSN-South, Sun Sports, FSN-Southwest, and FSN-Midwest.
- James Madison-Liberty can be seen on the following local affiliates: WTLU (VA), WRTV (VA), WGGN (OH), KCFT (AK), WAAY (AL), WBGR (ME), WWMB (SC), WPDE (SC), and WHSV (VA).
- Boise State-Bowling Green will be carried by KTVB in Idaho and the Bowling Green Sports Network (BGSN). I have listed the Boise State announcers on my spreadsheet, but BGSN will apparently have its own set of announcers, Greg Franke and Tom Cole.
A lot of the information I used in putting this together came courtesy of Matt Sarzyniak’s great website (College Sports on TV) and the folks over at the 506.com; there are links to both sites to the right of this page, in the “TSA Checkpoints” section.