Note: next week’s TV listings will not be posted until Thursday, November 12
This is a list of every game played during week 9 of the college football season involving at least one FBS or FCS school. All games are listed, televised or not. For the televised games (only live broadcasts are listed), I include the announcers and sideline reporters (where applicable). I put all of it on a Google Documents spreadsheet that can be accessed at the following link:
– I include ESPN3.com games; they are denoted as “ESPN3″.
– I also list digital network feeds provided by various conferences when they are free of charge. For some of these feeds, the audio will be a simulcast of the home team’s radio broadcast. Other online platforms have their own announcers.
Occasionally individual schools (almost always at the FCS level) provide video feeds free of charge. When that is the case, I list those as well.
– I am not including games in which one of the participants is a “non-counter”, as these are de facto exhibition contests.
– I also do not include PPV telecasts, regardless of whether or not the matchup in question features FBS or FCS schools. These games are increasingly rare.
– This week, there are two ACC Network “national” games of the week. Affiliate lists for the contests can be found on links in the document, and here:
North Carolina State-Boston College, Syracuse-Louisville
– The regional sports networks carrying the ACC Network “regional” game can be found in a note in the document, and here: Virginia-Miami (FL)
– Local affiliates for American Sports Network games: Princeton-Penn, Charlotte-FIU, Stephen F. Austin-Central Arkansas, Towson-Maine, Murray State-Tennessee State,
GWU-Coastal Carolina, Old Dominion-UTSA [links when available]
– BTN (formerly Big Ten Network) “gamefinder”: Link
– College Football Playoff ranking (FBS): Link
– FCS Coaches’ Poll: Link
Also to be credited, as always, are the indefatigable information collectors (and in some cases sports-TV savants) at the506.com. I am also assisted on occasion by helpful athletic media relations officials at various schools and conferences.
Filed under: Football | Tagged: ABC coverage map, ACC Network, American Sports Network, Campus Insiders, College Football TV Listings, College Sports on TV, FCS Coaches Poll, NEC Front Row, SEC Network, SoCon Digital Network, the506.com |