This list actually includes every game involving an FBS or FCS school, whether a game is televised or not. For the TV games, I also list the broadcast announcers and sideline reporters. There are always a few games where gathering information on game announcers can be difficult. I usually get all the information on the announcing teams by the time the weekend rolls around, however.
As I’ve done in previous weeks, I’m using Google Documents in an effort to make the listings more accessible.
ABC/ESPN 3:30 pm ET and 8:00 pm ET coverage maps: Link
- ERT-SEC (SEC Network) coverage of Arkansas-Mississippi can be seen on CSN-California, MSG, FSN-Detroit+, Comcast Network, ESPN GamePlan, and local affiliates listed here: Link
- Raycom affiliates for Georgia Tech-Virginia are listed here: Link
- ERT-BE (Big East Network) coverage of South Florida-Pittsburgh can be seen on SNY, MASN, CST, Altitude, ESPN GamePlan, and local affiliates listed here: Link
- ERT-WAC (WAC regional syndication) coverage of Louisiana Tech-Utah State can be seen on ESPN GamePlan and local affiliates listed here: Link
- Southland TV coverage of Southeastern Louisiana-McNeese State can be seen on local affiliates listed here: Link
- Idaho-Nevada will be televised on ESPN GamePlan and the Go Vandals Network, with local affiliates listed here: Link
- UCLA-Arizona will be televised on FCS-Pacific, FSN-Northwest, FSN-Arizona, and PrimeTicket.
- ULM-Kentucky will be part of the ESPN GamePlan package and will be televised on FSN-Florida, FSN-Wisconsin, FSN-Southwest, FSN-Rocky Mountain, and Sun Sports.
- Maryland-Duke is the lone “ESPN360 only” game this week.
A lot of the information I used in putting this together came courtesy of Matt Sarzyniak’s great website (College Sports on TV) and the folks over at the 506.com; there are links to both sites to the right of this page, in the “TSA Checkpoints” section.